The French Medicinal Chemistry Society (Société de Chimie Thérapeutique – SCT) is pleased to invite you to virtually attend the 56th edition of the International Conference on Medicinal Chemistry.
The congress will be devoted to “Interfacing Chemical Biology and Drug Discovery” and the main topics will be :
- Chemistry in Living Systems & Chemical Biology for Targets Identification
- Recent Advances in Targeted Protein-Protein Interactions Including Protein Degradation and Targeted Protein-DNA/RNA Interactions
- Recent Trends in Drug Development for Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Innovations in Cancer Therapeutics
- Tackling New Challenges in Delivery Systems and Drug Formulation
- Case Studies: Moving New Chemical Entities to the Market
Prof. Stuart Schreiber (Harvard University, Cambridge, United States), recipient of the 2020 Paul Ehrlich Award, awarded for his outstanding contributions to medicinal chemistry.
Dr Gilles Gasser (Chimie Paristech, PSL University, Paris, France), recipient of the 2020 Pierre Fabre Award for Therapeutic Innovation awarded for his original scientific contributions in the field.
A virutal poster session will provide the opportunity for all participants to present their current results. “Best poster” prizes will be attributed at the end of the meeting.
On top, opportunities to network with your peers will be offered through virtual creative solutions.
See you virtually in July!